26 May 2019

Extract from A Special Dinner


“You can't send her out in this, listen to the rain,” said Sadie.

“Oh I know,” she gasped excitedly and raced out the room.
"Dominique placed his car keys on the tray I was still holding as I looked at the floor.

“Here,” said Sadie reappearing.
“I saw this the other day and it made me laugh, I just knew it would suit little Sissy here,” she smiled as she handed me a girls coat.

It was a clear PVC raincoat. She giggled uncontrollably as she helped me into it. It was short, falling to the tops of my thighs and only just covering the skirt of my PVC uniform. There was a row of buttons running up the centre which she quickly fastened, two large pockets and a hood. The whole thing was completely transparent, showing clearly the red maids dress beneath. The only colour on it was red piping that ran over the joins. She smoothed my hair down and pulled the hood into place before placing the car keys into one of the big clear pockets and snapping the button shut.

“There,” she said stepping back to look at me and burst into laughter.

Dominique joined in when he looked up from his phone.

“God you really are pathetic,” he finally said wiping a tear from his eye, as he and Sadie led me to the front door.

I saw myself in the mirror and was crushed to see he was right. The hood had floppy transparent kitten ears attached to it, making it look like the kind of thing a small child would wear. The clear PVC coat was eye-catching, and the bright red maids dress below was eye-catching, but together they screamed look at me!

The door opened in front of me and I could see sheets of rain coming down on the busy street.

“No, no, please” I begged as I felt hands on my back pushing me forward.

“Get the bag, or stay out,” snapped Dominique.

“If you do decide to run away, the prostitutes hang out down that way. I’m sure you would fit right in,” laughed Sadie as she pointed down the road.

I stood on the step hyperventilating in fear, feeling the cold night air run over my stockinged legs as they laughed slowly closing the door and waving goodbye.

Cars loudly ploughed through the puddles covering the roads and on the footpaths people rushed to get in out of the storm. I watched from the safety of the porch with an overwhelming sense of fear and humiliation as I realised I would have to join the early evening traffic.

Two women were walking down the footpath, they hadn't seen me so I waited for them to pass by before stepping out of the porch. The heavy rain drummed loudly against the PVC mack as I did, it was deafening. I saw them look around at the sudden noise before giggling as they hurried on. The rain splashed up my stockinged legs as I minced down the drive. A sudden gust of wind blew rocking the trees and blowing icy air around my legs, lifting the short skirt and petticoats and blowing the hood back, forcing me to try and hold both in place with my hands. Rivers washed over the smooth coat and dribbled off the hem as it sat on the black lace petticoats, as the rain drummed on accompanied by the loud click-clack of my shiny red stiletto heels.

When I got to the footpath I realised that in my panic I didn’t know where Dominique's car was parked and stood awkwardly fiddling with the pop button on the pocket containing his keys. I had to use both hands to undo it and as I struggled another gust of wind sent my short skirt and petticoats billowing up around me. I'm sure that all the cars passing saw the straps of my stockings and panties before I managed to hold them down again. There were a few honks from cars but I refused to look up. Once it passed I returned to the pocket and quickly popped it open, with the fob finally in hand, I pushed the button and saw to my horror lights flash on a car parked on the other side of the road. There was no way I could cross here without risking being run over. I thought about how humiliating it would be to arrive in a hospital dressed in a slutty red PVC maids uniform and turned down the dark footpath to the crossing.

I tried to mince quickly but the path was uneven and covered in puddles. If I stepped in one I couldn't see how deep it was and after almost falling twice I started to avoid them. Cracked paving stones would send icy water splashing up my legs making me shriek. I was forced to keep my head down checking my path. I hopped and minced towards the crossing, one hand holding the hood in place the other holding my skirt down from the wind. The path was so dark I don't think many people saw me, or if they did only saw a strangely dressed girl glowing in the reflection of their headlights as they passed, but the anonymity of the dark path was running out.

A Special Dinner on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment