25 May 2019

Extract from Hunter’s Honeys

“These are all standard forms for a modelling course, they can be a legal nightmare if they are not dealt with properly,” she smiled, pointing out the last place for me to sign.

“Right, that’s good. I will call Mistress Verbeck who will take you to your dorm room and get you settled” she said pushing a button on the intercom.

I looked surprised at her and mouthed “Mistress, dorm room?”

“Yes, I find it best for each group of students to live together while they are studying. It allows them to focus more and to help each other along. Now Mistress Verbeck is your house mistress so she is in charge of you until you finish the course. You must do what she tells you at all times. We don’t want it getting back to Vanessa that you were causing trouble now do we?” she asked looking at me and clearly waiting for me to answer.

I shook my head no.

“Good,” she said, standing up and coming around to the front of the desk, picking up the papers I had signed and organizing them into a neat bundle.

Just then the door opened and a woman came in wearing a black latex top which buttoned up at the back. It had puffy sleeves with a white collar and cuffs, a round silver brooch at her neck. Her blonde hair was done up in an ornate hair bun and she wore big dark-rimmed glasses. Blood red lipstick matched her long stiletto nails. She was wearing a long flared ankle-length skirt again in black latex. Around her waist, was a large leather belt from which hung a few leather pouches and in her hand, she was holding a black drill cane with a silver top. This must be Mistress Verbeck I thought. The way she was dressed made me think she had just come from a set, she must have been filming some Victorian themed femdom I thought. Something where she was the strict housekeeper, she certainly looked the part.

“This is your first student Mistress Verbeck, can you take her to the dorm and make sure she is ready for tomorrow. I know it’s a bit of a mess at the moment but I have builders coming tomorrow to make the changes we need”, Said Ms Hunter.

“Of course,” said Mistress Verbeck.

“Here is her paperwork,” said Ms Hunter handing the forms I had signed to her.

Mistress Verbeck looked through them for a second and with a growing smile looked up at me.

“Right, follow me,” she said walking to the door.

I stood there for a second trying to process what was happening.

“Ok let us try this then, hands behind your head, Now!” she barked with an irritated look on her face.

I jumped and did as she said taking a step back. The way she was looking at me was intimidating and I didn’t like the feeling that was growing in my stomach. She took a small remote from her belt and pressed a button. Suddenly my hands locked to the collar and Mistress Verbeck took the leash. I was now helpless again!

After what I had been through today the feeling terrified me. There was no need for this. No one was filming. I was just joining a modelling course, not a….

CRACK!
Her cane shot out and cut me across the bum driving all thought from my head.

“Move!” she screamed.

I minced to the open door as quickly as my skirt and heels would allow silently begging her to stop, but she did not relent. The click-clack of my shoes sounded like a machine gun. When I got through the doorway she barked “left” and still using her cane drove me down the hall and into the main hotel. There were still lots of people around and seeing me near hysterical trying to mince away from Mistress Verbeck, as she easily kept pace with me, raining strokes with her cane brought much laughter from the models and crew watching.
















Hunter's Honeys on Amazon US

Hunter's Honeys on Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment