Part 2 of A Special Dinner is available on Amazon.
Here is an extract
The door to my room opened and Sadie walked in. She was wearing one
of her black leather skirts with a tight black top.
“We
are going out so you need to get changed,” she said as she walked
to my small wardrobe and began looking through my ever-growing
collection of feminine clothes.
She
pulled out a small pair of white thong panties, pink dress, matching
stilettos and then began to look for accessories.
“Get
changed,” she said.
“Where
are we going?” I asked.
“Nothing
for you to worry your pretty little head about princess, now get
dressed,” she replied.
I
had been out a few times dressed but I still was not comfortable with
it. I was always worried someone would see that I was a, well that I
wasn’t a woman, but it never happened. In fact, to add to my
humiliation Sadie would often point out men looking at me, saying
that they fancied me and I should go off and say hi, but I would
quickly look away blushing madly as she laughed.
I
slowly began to change as Sadie watched. I knew she would be
comparing me to Dominique as I slipped off my maids uniform and
corset. Sadie had laid out the panties and dress on my bed and I
quickly pulled the small thong up my thin legs. Now more than ever I
felt very uncomfortable being undressed in front of Sadie. I stepped
into the pink dress, it had an off the shoulder design, with a tight
bodice that joined a small full skater skirt. Once it was on I
realised how much skin was on show.
I
stepped into the high heels and Sadie tied a white satin ribbon
around my neck before handing me a matching Alice band to put in my
hair. Lastly, she handed me a white clutch purse before saying I was
ready and pulling me to the door. As we got to the hall she stopped
at the mirror to check herself and I saw myself for the first time.
The outfit had a youthful sexy look that I was very uncomfortable
with, my bare legs, arms and shoulders made me feel vulnerable. I
looked like a scared teenager. The image was reinforced by Sadie's
mature, confident and sexy look. To my horror, I realized we looked
more like mother and daughter than husband and wife.
“Coat,”
said Sadie as she checked her makeup.
I
looked at the coat hooks and saw a light black blazer of hers which I
held open for her. She looked at it and smiled before pointing to her
black leather jacket and telling me to get that one.
The
jacket cut in deeply at the waist showing off her curves and leaving
her bottom covered by the tight leather skirt exposed. I knew that
men would be lining up to walk behind her dressed like this.
She
drove to a part of the nearby town I didn’t know very well, it was
kind of run down and seedy. My nerves grew as she parked and told me
to get out. As I stepped out of the car I felt a light breeze around
my bare legs and gently lift my skirt. I stood on the pavement
holding down my skirt and blushing as I looked around at the little
back street. It was full of cheap mobile phone shops, selling covers
and offering to unlock your phone, vape shops with bongs in the
windows, there were a few sex shops and tattoo parlours and it was to
one of them that Sadie headed snapping at me to keep up. Sadie's
bottom swayed hypnotically in the tight leather skirt as I followed.
As
we walked in a bald pierced man looked up, his eyes instantly
following my lovely wife in her leather outfit. I looked around and
saw a clean looking room with a few chairs and tables set up in work
areas.
“I
have an appointment for my friend here under the name Winslow,”
said Sadie to the man.
No comments:
Post a Comment